Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sick Baby

It's been a while since I've posted, mostly because Joseph is sick. It started last Thursday night with fever. Yep, only 3 days in the new daycare, and he's already sick, or so we thought. We actually thought it might be related to those 2 teeth he finally cut, but it just keep at it. He had fever and was irritable and miserable all weekend. We were giving lots of Motrin and Tylenol. Finally, on Tuesday, we went to the doctor. He has his first ear infection, very red, both ears, so now he's on antibiotics. We made it almost 9 months without one, so I think we've done pretty well! In no way did we suspect an ear infection because we'd always been told they will pull at their ears when they hurt! Thankfully, my mom was able to come stay with him so Jon and I can go to work! We had been pulling half days and trading off. He seems to be feeling better already! I sure hope so, since tomorrow is our 9 month birthday! I should have pictures from that up soon.

No comments: